Medical Leg Wear
Fashion and efficacy rolled all into one. JOBST® UltraSheer is the sheerest compression stocking in its class. Lightweight, comfortable and highly effective in optimizing leg health.
JOBST® UltraSheer are:
- Easy to wear
- Seamless circular knitted for a soft, silky look and comfortable feel
- Reciprocated heel and toe for better fit and durability
- Nylon and spandex yarns combined with a silicone blend softener for easier donning and comfort
- Maternity styles provide a little “extra” for the mother-to-be
- NEW JOBST Advanced Comfort® gives stockings a light and cool feel year round
- NEW Seven new brilliant colors!
- NEW Available in open toe knee high and thigh high styles
Luxuriously smooth and easy to wear, JOBST® Opaque is ultra soft for the most comfortable stocking in its class. Lightweight and highly effective in optimizing leg health.
- Special processing and a silicone blend softener make these stockings easy to put on
- Resilient yarns allow for greater durability, reciprocated heel and toe for better fit and durability
- Smooth design and soft texture provides softer more fashionable look with the ultimate in year-round coverage
- Available in Knee High, Thigh High and Pantyhose styles
Comfortable, gradient compression hosiery designed for men’s needs. JOBST® forMen combines efficacy and fashion with all the important details:
- Attractive ribbed design with 3-D knit structure
- Easy to wear with a comfortable band that keeps socks up without binding
- Flat toes seams and a roomy toe section
- Reinforced heels for a longer lasting, durable product
- Anti-bacterial additive reduces unpleasant sock odor
- Special Moisture-Transport System with soft micro and multi-fiber yarns in the sole keeps feet dryer
- Available in Knee High and Thigh High styles
JOBST® LymphCARE is a complete solution for compression bandaging of an arm, leg or lower leg. Distinctly arranged and ready for use with reliable quality, each kit contains a customized amount of the components necessary for effective bandaging of the limb.
JOBST® Foam is the next phase in Lymphedema management.
JOBST® Foam is available in two forms to meet the needs of patients:
- Kidney shaped foam pad
Apply the foam pad around the ankle, the back of the hand, or any other sensitive area requiring compression
- Foam rubber bandage roll
Apply the foam rubber bandage as a wrap to manage edema, as padding under compression bandages or as a layer of protection for the skin. The foam rubber roll can be used as one large bandage or cut and customized into specific shapes and/or sizes.
A JOBST® Custom Seamed garment is a custom made support that is engineered and designed with the aid of state-of-the-art computerized design and manufacturing equipment. Custom garments help to restore fluid dynamics to a more normal venous and lymphatic state. Each garment is engineered to fit precisely, transferring counterpressures to underlying tissues as prescribed, regardless of limb size or configuration.