The BiaCare CompreFlex provides soft, comfortable daytime compression.
- Easier to use than high compression stockings.
- Durable design that resists fraying and tearing.
- Features a highly adjustable, conforming design.
- Easily worn under most clothing.
- Exceptionally comfortable.
- Ideal for mild to moderate lymphedema or chronic venous insufficiency (CVI).
Non-Elastic Gradient Compression
The CompreFit UNIVERSAL is an all new, non-elastic lower extremity garment that provides 30-40mmHg gradient compression. Easier to put on than elastic stockings with similar compression, the CompreFit promotes a high rate of compliance. Made from polyester and Velcro™, the CompreFit is lightweight, durable, and very comfortable. The CompreFit is available in beige or black, matching with the colors of most clothing.
The unique design offers up to 4 inches ( 10cm) of circumferential adjustability. The length can also be adjusted up to 1 inch (2.5cm). There are only five easy measurements to take to determine the optimal size (see standard Sizing Chart). The interlocking and overlapping strap design makes it easy to achieve consistent, gradient compression.
The UNIVERSAL is designed for daytime use for individuals with the following indications: lymphedema, post-surgical swelling, chronic venous insufficiency, and is effective in the treatment of venous stasis ulcers. Contra-indications include severe arterial insufficiency, infections, and phlebitis. The consistent, gradient compression, combined with natural pumping action of the leg muscles during normal movement, provide a highly effective mode for edema reduction. The CompreFit UNIVERSAL is extremely durable and can be machine washed/dried (see care instructions). Comprefit is easy to apply!
The CompreFit costs less than other national brands offering similar compression and lasts longer than bandages. The CompreFit also saves hundreds of hours per year when compared to wrapping and rerolling bandages.
- Mild compression combined with multi-pressure open cell foam keeps forearm and elbow comples warm and stimulates superficial lymphatic system
- Directional V channels promote effective movement of interstitial lymph fluid. The result is an arm that is always at peak performance during periods extreme exertion. Perfect for pitchers and quarterbacks to use during times of rest (i.e., between innings or when playing defense).
- 30-40 mmHg gradient compression
- Highly adjustable compression system
- Removable lining and replaceable straps
- Ideal for stage II/III lymphedema
- Directional WaveFoam II for efficient fluid evacuation.
- 10-25 mmHg with included OverSleeve
- Open cell foam chips provide massaging effect on superficial lymphatics, helping to soften fibrotic areas.
- Directional channels facilitate efficient drainage of lymph fluid.
- Can be used as a bandage liner or compression garment.
- Conforming design and materials ensure proper fit.
- Moisture wicking, anti-odor, soil release fabric.